Monday, March 2, 2009

Finally..!

So..I finally started a blog!
I've been intending to get this thing going for a while now, and I'm going to try to update as much as possible now that it's finally here :)


A couple of months back I shot some engagement pictures for Lindsey and Josh!! It was a pleasure to shoot them, as they are visibly so much in love and completely excited to get married :) I am def. looking forward to their September wedding!






Caught this last shot as light was reflecting off one of the glass office buildings in downtown hamilton....such perfect, pretty light!



xo
K.

3 comments:

  1. Kara,

    Think you can hop over to London to capture something like this for me... it's beautiful! You are one talented lady x Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome, Kara!! you are one talented young lady!! Proud, Proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, that came up anonymous...Aunt Yvonne

    ReplyDelete