Monday, August 31, 2009

Family: The "F" Family


Jamie and I used to work together. That is, until she left me to go on to bigger and better things :) i.e. having an adorable little baby with her husband Roy.

I was pretty excited when she contacted me about a family shoot, because I hadn't had a chance to meet her little guy yet. He was definitely worth the wait. Such a little munchkin :)

I hope you guys had fun, enjoy!








He's a wild one :)




I'm such a sucker for chubby little wrists...



Check out the teeth!! haha so cuuute.






xo K.

1 comment:

  1. very nice, Kara!!! isn't Jackson scrumptious? Love his little teeth.you really know how to bring out the emotion in your pics..you can clearly see they are proud parents & just adore that little guy. Aunt Yvonne

    ReplyDelete