Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Annie : Sneak Peek

I know, I know...
I've been a little M.I.A around here these days but I promise things are going on behind the scenes..a new website...new logo...so stay tuned :)

In the meantime...


I got to spend all day last Saturday kissing, snuggling and taking pictures of my beautiful new niece, Annie.
She is sooo perfect and chubby...! I'm in love!
I haven't quite finished the edits yet...but I had to post this sneak peek...
Couldn't you just eat up those little toes!! :)





xo
K.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo freakin cute :)

    You're such a tease! I got so excited when I saw that you updated your blog and then I clicked on it and realized there was only one picture! Not impressed!! I'm running out of things to procrastinate with here.......

    <3 Courtney

    ReplyDelete