Friday, October 16, 2009

Family : The "V" Family

So this is one of my favourite families ever :)
My Aunt Christine and I have always been pretty close due to our small age gap and of course her being so awesome :)
Her and her husband Dirk also happen to have 5 gorgeous, sweet kids....love them!

I had so much fun with them...they crack me up..

Love you guys...hope you had fun too...and thanks for being so patient... ;)



We had awesome, awesome light....I am going to miss this summer light!!



Dad and his boys..!



Love them :)



So our little cousin tagged along for the shoot...her and Des are best little buds..so we got a couple cute shots of them...love it :)




xo
K.

3 comments:

  1. adorable Kara! Great shoot.. and they are gorgeous people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, I love these! And the summer light :) They are gonna love em all, images to cherish!
    Beautiful family too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ou look just lik her..i thought it was you in one of them...lol
    you are so gifted

    ReplyDelete