Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lindsey & Joshua : Married

We had so much fun shooting this wedding...

Lindsey and Josh are clearly so so much in love....and I looove love :)
Even with last minute changes to the due to weather issues...the whole party was smiling all day long.....and even danced in the rain for us...fantastic!
We had so much fun with you guys :)

Lindsey and Josh, thanks for you patience...and I wish wedding day happiness every day of your lives together.. :)

Enjoy...





xo
K.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. These are absolutely amazing! I literally almost cried watching it. Lindsey makes a gorgeous bride and you can feel the love in those photos.

    You're amazing Kara :)

    <3 Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Courts!!! My eyes were watering. You really captured the love, Kara...awesome job, yet again,
    Love, Aunt Yvonne xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Kara these are incredible!! You are amazing!!! Can't wait till my brothers wedding!!

    ReplyDelete