Saturday, November 21, 2009

Family : The "W" Family


This is one of my favourite little families... :)


Maria and I go back to high school days, we were best buds not long after our first meeting in grade nine biology... :) We were an interesting pair with myself at 5'1 and Maria at 5'11 ish... haha..

A couple year after high school she went on to marry a great guy and a couple years after that...they now have a perfect, beauuuuuutiful baby girl....oooh I just love them so much :)


I hope you guys love the photos..!!





Ahhhhh... I love this in black and white...we had perfect light that day :)



So sweet. They just adore their little babe :)




Stunning....both of you...stunning :)



Seriously...can you even handle this?? Such a munchkin...



I'm so glad we caught the fall colours...



*heart*



xo
K.

3 comments:

  1. love them, esp the last one. great b&w's too! so cute!

    tamsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to know how much I love them, I'm crying a little right now....lol...stupid post-baby hormones. Seriously though, these are gorgeous - thank you SO MUCH. You are so talented:):) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! :) great job Kara!

    Shayna

    ReplyDelete