Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!


Its 2010, can you believe it?

2009 was a fantastic ear, but I am definitely up for a clean slate, and a fresh start :)
One of my resolutions is to be little (or a lot) less sucky at blogging...
Please - hold me accountable to that one :)


Sooo - why not start now right??

My shoot with the "M" family was at the beginning of December and they were more than willing to brave the cold - at the beach no less!! :)
I had so much fun capturing this family, though the little men in this family had zero interest in posing for my camera we still got a ton of fun images. Photos of kids doing their own thing are always the best ones anyway...

Catherine and Cam - I hope you had fun and are enjoying your photos... :)

Here are just a couple from the shoot...







I was pretty much obsessed with this tree...




Love these next two...








xo
K.

1 comment:

  1. KARA!!! GORGEOUS!! These are so amazing! There is so much more to these than just a family picture. They tell a story!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Can't wait till my family pictures next year!!

    ReplyDelete