Friday, January 8, 2010

Rebecca & Jerry : Maternity


Bec and I have known each other since grade two.

Wow – I’m not even going to mention how many years ago that was...yikes. :p
Anyway, I was so excited when she asked me to take some maternity photos for her. She was beautiful before she got pregnant and she is even more so now... (I don’t care what you say Bec, stunning!)Bec & Jerry – I feel so blessed to be able to document this incredible time in your lives… Enjoy the last weeks – I cant WAIT to meet your gorgeous little man!






So prettyyyyyy....



Let me tell you...it was FREEZING that day. They were both such troopers..



















xo
K.


2 comments:

  1. I was so looking forward to seeing these..you exceeded my expectations, Kara...great pics, great subject(s).Becky, you are an absolutely stunning pregnant lady..:)
    Aunt Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had a beautful subject but you are amazing Kara You captured evrything thawt is Becky. Simply stunning. And the ones of the the 2 of them...actually made me cry a bit ;lol.

    ReplyDelete